- Github Account: https://github.com/ericbusboom
- Skills: Programming, Python, SQL
- Registered on: 10/03/2017
- Last connection: 09/25/2018
- 09:44 PM National Tract Aggregates Wiki edit: Wiki (#2)
- 09:43 PM National Tract Aggregates Wiki edit: Wiki (#1)
- 05:19 PM SD Water Quality Answer Some Questions on the New Insights Site
- I'm trying a new way of handling data questions, the [Insights website. ](https://insights.civicknowledge.com/) The ...
- 01:19 PM SD Water Quality Interactive Station Map, Creek Monitoring Data
- We've got a new dataset for the San Diego Coastkeeper water monitoring program. This data comes from CEDEN, so it has...
- 11:16 AM SD Water Quality Does when it rains matter
- Maybe it isn't just that there are higher bacteria counts after a rain, but maybe earlier rains have more pollutants ...
- 11:14 AM SD Water Quality Data Question #156 (New): What seasons have the highest bacteria counts?
- While it seems sensible that costal bacteria counts would be connected to rainfall does when the rain falls matter? M...
- 04:14 PM SD Water Quality Full Featured Beachwatch Data
- I've just released a new version of the Beachwatch data which include "features", new columns specifically designed f...
- 02:49 PM SD Water Quality Data Question #153: Is Pollution at Dog Beach correlated more with river flow or with tides?
- Sughana Iyengar wrote:
> checked in base version of comparison plots. Need to work on consolidated correlation from ...
- 12:13 PM SD Water Quality Data Question #154 (In Progress): What Stations have the most reliable seasonal variation?
In this [beachwatch analysis notebook](https://github.com/san-diego-water-quality/ericbusboom/blob/master/Beachwatc...
Also available in: Atom