Major goals for this project are:
- Collect, clean, normalize, document and publish datasets related to San Diego water quality.
- Use the datasets to answer water-quality research questions posed by civic and government organizations.
- Practice and demonstrate commercial data management and analysis practices.
The Major sub project are:
- Research existing water quality data
- Package existing water quality data
- Descriptive analysis of existing water quality data
- Analyze the connection between weather and water quality reports
- Analyze the connection between water quality and land use.
While the project is focused on water quality, in San Diego county, we may want to analyze data from other places to get a broader understanding of issues.