From 07/02/2018 to 07/31/2018
- 12:13 PM Data Question #154 (Closed): What Stations have the most reliable seasonal variation?
In this [beachwatch analysis notebook](https://github.com/san-diego-water-quality/ericbusboom/blob/master/Beachwatc...
- Beachwatch Station Map PDF
- Beachwatch Station Map QGIS File
- 09:21 AM New Dataset for Tides, River Flow and Rain
- Here is a new data set to make analysis a bit easier:
- 10:49 PM What's Happening at Dog Beach?
- I've posted an issue, to look at possible correlations to bacteria counts at dog beach.
- 10:38 PM Data Question #153 (Closed): Is Pollution at Dog Beach correlated more with river flow or with tides?
- In the [beachwatch dataset, ](https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/ceden-waterboards-ca-gov-beachwatch-sandiego) the...
- 04:11 PM Correlations Challenge
- Here is a new notebook I created that looks at the geographic distribution of measurement stations in the Beachwatch ...
- 04:42 PM Did you Get the GitHub Invite?
- I (think) I've invited everyone into the github organization. If so, you should either already be a member, or have a...
- 09:02 AM New Packages
- We have three new data packages in the data repository, under the 'water-project' tag. See them all at:
- 04:08 PM Hosted Jupyter For No-Install Notebooks.
- We've installed a JupyterHub/JupyterLab system at [https://jupyter.civicknowledge.com/]( https://jupyter.civicknowle...
Also available in: Atom